Saturday, January 26, 2008

I really want this to work

So, maybe I am not meant for blogging, even though I really want to do it. The last time I tried this, I couldn't get my photos to upload right. I will try once more, and then resort to asking G for help.

First, I will give some xmas updates, even though it was a whole month ago. But what the heck,
the presents are still under the xmas "tree"...
This year we decided not to get a tree, and to make our giant plant earn its keep for once. This made things less messy, and gave us the weird feeling that we were in a tropical location.


Garet and I decided that 2007 would be the year of the cookie. We ended up making about 350 cookies, all with the help of our wonderful new Kitchen Aid Professional Mixer 600 (our present to ourselves). I cannot say enough wonderful things about this machine...

No comments: